Top 10 Readers’ Photos: October 2017 in Japan
Despite a rainy October, we had some spooky, cute and artistic images of Japan's people and places.
1. Shibuya: The rain stopped nothing. Japan Halloween prevailed.
2. Ryuzu Falls: Scenery like a painting.
3. Okunoshima: We knew it was cute, but not this seriously cute.
4. Mount Koya: Maybe just maybe Nietzsche was wrong?
5. Hakodate: Living the dream.
6. Ikebukuro: “Sharing is caring.”
7. Shimbashi: Backstreets and casual eats.
8. Shinjuku: After-hours.
9. Oze National Park: Board walkin’.
10. Nagoya: Never-ending story.
Thanks to everyone who tagged us! Keep sharing and see you next moth.