Top 10 Readers’ Photos: November in Japan
The contrast of modernity and country life in light beams and the stare of a monkey.
1. This rocks. (Hotokegaura, Aomori)
2. You do you, dude. (Shibuya, Tokyo)
3. We ❤️ drone photos. Japan really needs to make it more accessible here! (Ryujin Suspension Bridge, Ibaraki)
4. Did you bring the cat nip? (Aoshima, Ehime)
5. Ah, the autumn view of this magical temple. (Yamadera Temple, Yamagata)
6. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” (Tokyo International Forum, Yurakucho station area)
7. Monkey viewing! (Hagachizakien, Shizuoka)
8. Frosty tips. (Mt. Shirane, Gunma)
10. Power spot! (Oarai, Ibaraki)
Thanks to everyone who tagged us! Keep sharing and see you next month.