Top 10 Readers’ Photos: December in Japan
Bright (and not so bright) lights, big (and not so big) city.
1. Winter is coming. (Nagoya Castle, Aichi)
2. Night lights. (Sakuragicho, Yokohama)
3. “Oh Su-Su-Sugamo.” (Sugamo Jizo Dori, Tokyo)
4. Time for the big boy pants. (Takayama, Gifu)
5. Temple of the dolls. (Matsushima, Miyagi)
6. “I’m just waiting on a friend.” (Shinjuku Station)
7. Powder fresh! (Hakuba Goryu, Nagano)
8. Kimono cousins. (Kyoto)
9. Kannon fodder. (Osu, Nagoya)
10. Hakata nights. (Fukuoka City, Kyushu)
Thanks to everyone who tagged us! Keep sharing and see you next month.